Updated May 20, 2020
In order to keep our riders safe and to offer the most joyous celebration, Women’s Motorcycle Tours has decided to postpone the Suffragists Centennial Motorcycle Ride to 2021. Our new event dates are July 31 – August 20, 2021.
Changes to the Centennial Ride – SCMR
- The new event dates are July 31 – August 20, 2021. The Centennial Ride will now feature only one cross-country route, the Portland Celebration Route.
- The New York Historical Route will now be a self-guided route.
- The Centennial Celebration will now end at WMT’s Women’s Motorcycle Conference Celebration in Arlington, VA. Dates for this in-person conference are August 19-22, 2021.
- Nationwide concurrent Celebrations will now take place at the end of the event, coinciding with the last day Women’s Motorcycle Conference, August 21, 2021, in all of our Star Cities: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Dallas, Denver, Chicago, Atlanta, Orlando and New York.
- If you cannot make the Arlington, VA / D.C. in-person event, WMT will also be broadcasting the women’s motorcycle conference online. More information and ticket sales are on https://womensmotorcycletours.com/conference.
We have already been in touch with all registered riders via email regarding registration fees, refunds, and postponement of the event. If you have not read your email, please ask Alisa to resend your email.
We are currently reworking our registration page to reflect the new registration options. Feel free to email Alisa for options.
Our very best wishes,
Alisa and the entire WMT Team