Atlanta to Washington, D.C. on the SCMR2020
[ 8 days / 7 nights – August 16-23, 2020 ]
Calling all Peaches! Come join us for the final week of the SCMR2020. Get greeted in Atlanta with the good vibe of the Los Angeles and Dallas start lady riders. It’s a one-day road ride together out of Atlanta, then get swept up in the excitement as the three cross-country routes converge in Knoxville, Tennessee. We’ll spend two nights together in Knoxville, then you’ll ride experience with us all the way to the Grand Finale Celebration Extravaganza in Washington, D.C.
Tennessee was the 36th state to ratify the 19th Amendment and was pivotal in the women’s suffrage movement. The state of Tennessee will be having a year-long centennial celebration of this event, and we’ll be in Knoxville the very day of the heart of the celebration. After the Tennessee Ratification, the 19th Amendment went on to Washington, D.C. where it was made part of the United States Constitution. Which is exactly how our event will flow. This registration is bookended and includes both the Knoxville, TN and the Washington, D.C. Experiences, plus the 500-mile ride in between with an overnight in Virginia. This registration is for the entire Grand Finale week of our event. If you’re not able to ride with us cross-country, this is THE week to join and still get the thrill of the grand finale.
- Knoxville, TN All-Routes-Converge Experience
- Meet and Greet with the Cross-Country Riders
- Special Celebration Downtown Knoxville
- Two Days on the road with the Cross-Country Riders making new friends
- Grand Finale Dinner
- The Washington, D.C. Three-Day Grand Finale Extravaganza
- (Watch this space as we’ll be adding even more events as we continue planning…)
|1||Sunday, August 16, 2020||*****||Atlanta, GA||215|
|2||Monday, August 17, 2020||Atlanta, GA||Knoxville, TN||215|
|3||Tuesday, August 18, 2020||*****||Knoxville, TN||*****|
|4||Wednesday, August 19, 2020||Knoxville, TN||Roanoke, VA||295|
|5||Thursday, August 20, 2020||Roanoke, VA||DC||237|
|6||Friday, August 21, 2020||*****||DC||75|
|7||Saturday, August 22, 2020||*****||DC||50|
|8||Sunday, August 23, 2020||RIDE HOME||*****||*****|
Fully-Guided Registration: Ride, Relax, Enjoy!
A ‘done for you’ touring/vacation experience with nothing to do but show up and ride! We’ve got all the logistics covered and will handle all the details and any travel hassles that come up.
- Event Fee
- Atlanta Start City Party
- Knoxville Start City Party
- Accommodations (All hotel rooms throughout the course of the event)
- All Breakfasts and Dinners
- Professional Ride Guides who lead you and smooth over any and all obstacles – many are MSF instructors
- Breakdown Assistance and Pickup
- Daily Route Briefing with Route Leaders
- Logistical Support
- Chase Vehicle Support (We carry your luggage so you only have to ride with layers, a camera, and a bottle of water!)
- Automatic Check-in at hotels (keys waiting for you)
- Free Parking
- Dinner with the main group of riders and the staff
- Free entry to all event activities
- Free Museum Entries
- Roommate matching service
- SCMR2020 Keepsake
- Special Surprises exclusively for Fully-Guided Riders
What’s NOT Included:
Gas, tips, tolls, incidentals at the hotels, alcoholic beverages, dinners on the rest days, and National Parks entry fees.