The Knoxville to Arlington Women’s Motorcycle Conference Ride-In Celebration
(Week-long Celebration Including the Conference)
[ 7 days / 6 nights – August 16-22, 2021 ]
Join the building excitement on the final leg of the Centennial Ride cross-country journey. Meet up with the cross-country riders in Knoxville, Tennessee, and be a part of the procession as we ride the final leg to the Grand Finale and Women’s Motorcycle Conference.
Why Knoxville? Tennessee was the 36th state to ratify the 19th Amendment and was pivotal in the women’s suffrage movement. After the Tennessee Ratification, the 19th Amendment went on to Washington, D.C. where it was made part of the United States Constitution. This is exactly how the event will flow — towards Washington, D.C. It’s a two-day, 500-mile ride to Arlington and the Conference.
This registration is for the entire ride from Knoxville, Tennessee to Arlington, Virginia, and includes the Women’s Motorcycle Conference + lodging during the conference. This is a fantastic option for ladies who want a week away riding with other women, without the hassling with the small stuff. Sorry, there is no self-guided option for this leg of the event.
- Meet and Greet with the Cross-Country Riders
- Special Celebration Downtown Knoxville
- Two Days on the road with the Cross-Country Riders making new friends
- Thursday’s Centennial Ride Finale Dinner
- The entire Women’s Motorcycle Festival and Conference, including accommodations.
|1||Monday, August 16, 2021||*****||Knoxville, TN||215|
|2||Tuesday, August 17, 2021||*****||Knoxville, TN||*****|
|3||Wednesday, August 18, 2021||Knoxville, TN||Roanoke, VA||288|
|4||Thursday, August 19, 2021||Roanoke, VA||Arlington, VA||233|
|5||Friday, August 20, 2021||Women’s Motorcycle Conference LIVE||Arlington, VA||*****|
|6||Saturday, August 21, 2021||Women’s Motorcycle Conference + Parade + Outdoor Moto Festival||Arlington, VA||50|
|7||Sunday, August 22, 2021||Brunch + Outdoor Moto Festival and Ride Home||*****||*****|
Fully-Guided Registration: Ride, Relax, Enjoy!
A ‘done for you’ touring/vacation experience with nothing to do but show up and ride! We’ve got all the logistics covered and will handle all the details and any travel hassles that come up.
- Event Fees
- Knoxville Start City Party
- Accommodations (All hotel rooms throughout the course of the event)
- All Breakfasts and Dinners
- Professional Ride Guides who lead you and smooth over any and all obstacles – many are MSF instructors
- Breakdown Assistance and Pickup
- Daily Route Briefing with Route Leaders
- Logistical Support
- Chase Vehicle Support (We carry your luggage so you only have to ride with layers, a camera, and a bottle of water!)
- Automatic Check-in at hotels (keys waiting for you)
- Free Parking
- Dinner with the main group of riders and the staff
- Free entry to all event activities
- Roommate matching service
- Centennial Ride Keepsake
- Special Surprises exclusively for Fully-Guided Riders
What’s NOT Included:
Gas, tips, tolls, lunches, incidentals at the hotels, alcoholic beverages and single rooms.
Single Room Price is +$895.00